For Special delivery: Order before 2pm for same-day dispatch (Mon-Fri)

Delivery & Returns Guide

ROYAL MAIL

The folk at Royal Mail always do their best to deliver your cards by the next day however, adverse weather conditions *and pandemics* can cause delays - please check their update page here if you're ever worried.

UK Delivery

All UK deliveries are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class as standard, so will arrive with your usual postal delivery. This is an untracked service.

1st Class with delivery confirmation is available when sending direct to the recipient. Once dispatched, a tracking code will become available and will update once delivery has been attempted.

Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm is a fully tracked service which guarantees next working day delivery. Once dispatched, a full end to end tracking code will become available. Please note that this service requires a signature for proof of delivery.

International Delivery

All international deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Standard as standard and should arrive alongside the relevant country's postal deliveries. This is an untracked service.

Tracked deliveries are available via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed. Once dispatched, a full end to end tracking code will become available. Please note that this service requires a signature for proof of delivery.

Please see the table below for delivery times.

To Me vs Direct to Recipient

There are two card shipping styles available:

To Me

  • The card(s) are presented in a retail form with an envelope inside and wrapped in a presentation band. Shipped in a larger envelope

Direct to Recipient

  • The card(s) are put inside blank envelope(s) sealed with a sticker. The envelope is wrapped in a presentation band before being put into a larger envelope for protection.

 

Dispatch & Delivery Times

Card orders placed before 8pm will be dispatched the next working day (Mon-Fri). Card orders placed after 8pm may be dispatched the day after.

Please allow 1 full working day for the printing of Mugs before dispatch.

For card orders placed using the Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm delivery option, they will be dispatched on the same day (Mon-Fri) provided they are  placed before 2pm.

Royal Mail claims that 93% of 1st Class UK post is estimated to arrive the following day, but the other 7% can take up to 3 working days.

Please note that during times of peak demand we may require additional time to dispatch your order.

Delivery Prices 

United Kingdom

Item 1st Class 1st Class with Confirmation
Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm
1 Card 99p 99p £6.99
2+ Cards £1.99 £2.99 £6.99
Mugs - £3.99 -

 

International - EU

Delivery Estimate: 3-5 Days*

Item International Standard International Tracked & Signed
1 Card £1.99 £6.99
2+ Cards £4.50 £8.99
6+ Cards £4.50 £9.99
Mugs £6.99 £11.99

 

International - RoW

Delivery Estimate: 5-8 Days*

Item International Standard International Tracked & Signed
1 Card £2.50 £7.99
2+ Cards £5.99 £9.99
6+ Cards £5.99 £10.99
Mugs £10.99 £14.99

 

*Please Note that during the Christmas period delivery times are not guaranteed.

 

Non-Arrival

If your card has not arrived 3 working days after the dispatch date for domestic orders, or 10 working days after the dispatch date for international orders, please contact us.

 

Returns & Refunds

If you're not happy with your order let us know and we will happily offer refunds or replacements if the items you receive are faulty or damaged within 28 days.

If you have a question about our Returns Policy please email info@hoodgreetings.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Last Updated 3rd December 2020